- This event has passed.
PMAR Principal Broker Forum: How to List Tenant Occupied Property
June 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Presented by the PMAR Brokerage Risk Management Committee
Learn how to comply with landlord/tenant laws and regulations adopted at the Sate and local levels. Hear how to best represent and advise your client.
- How and when to give notice to Tenants
- No Cause and For Cause Evictions
- How to manage a Tenant occupied property sold for Owner Occupancy
- How to treat occupied ADUs (internal and external to the main house)
- Differences and Similarities between SB 608 (applies statewide) and the Portland and Milwaukie ordinances
Attendees will receive 1.5 Oregon Continuing Education Hours
Dan Hayes, Property Manager, Real Property Management Solutions
Timothy Murphy, Landlord-Tenant Lawyer, Murphy Law Group, P.C.
Phil Querin, PMAR Legal Counsel, Querin Law, LLC
Open to all Principal Brokers
$25 PMAR Members
$30 Non-PMAR Members
Thursday, June 20, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 SW Salmon Street, Portland 97205